Refereed Journal Article:
- Hagen, L., Keller, T., Neely, S., DePaulo, N., & Cooperman, C. (2017), “Crisis Communications in the Age of Social Media: A Network Analysis of Zika Related Tweets.” Social Science and Computer Review, Impact factor: 2.293, In Press.
- Jun, D., Kim, D., & Hagen, L. (2017), The Impact of Mobile Social Media Use on User’s Emotional Status, Journal of the Korean Association for Regional Information Society, 20(2)002, written in Korean, In Press.
- Hagen, L., Harrison, T. M., Uzuner, Ö., May, W., Fake, T., & Katragadda, S.(2016), “E-Petition Popularity: Do Linguistic and Semantic Factors Matter?” Government Information Quarterly, 33(4), 783–795, Impact factor: 4.090.
- Dumas, C., LaManna, D., Harrison, T. M., Ravi, S.S., Kotfila, C., Gervais, N., Hagen, L., & Chen, F. (2015), Examining Political Mobilization of Online Communities through E-petitioning Behavior in We the People, 2015. Big Data and Society Journal.
Invited Journal Article:
- Kim, Yong Lan [Hagen, L.] (2005), A Study of a Proposed Amendment to Japanese Criminal Law in Response to the Convention on Cyber Crime (in Korean), Police Science Research, Vol. 19:381-420.
- Kim, Yong Lan [Hagen, L.] (2004), An Introduction to the Korean Public Information Act and the 2004 Amendment (in Japanese). Public Information Quarterly. Vol. 13: 56-61. Reprinted in Public Information Acts in Foreign Countries (Tokyo: Shineisya), pp. 32-42.
Refereed Conference Proceedings:
- Hagen, L. (2017), Overcoming the Privacy Challenges of Wearable Devices: A Study on the Role of Digital Literacy. In Proceeding dg.o ’17 Proceedings of the 18th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research Pages 598-599
- Hagen, L., Harrison, T. M., Uzuner, Ö., Fake, T., LaManna, D., & Kotfila, C. (2015), Introducing Textual Analysis Tools for Policy Informatics: A Case Study of E-petitions. In Proceedings of the 16th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, May 27-30, 2015, Phoenix, AZ.
- Hagen, L., Uzuner, Ö., Kotfila, C., Harrison, T. M., & Lamanna, D. (2015), Understanding Citizens’ Direct Policy Suggestions to the Federal Government: A Natural Language Processing and Topic Modeling Approach. In Proceedings of the 2015 48th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), January 5-8, 2015, Kauai, HI.
- Dumas, C., LaManna, D., Harrison, T. M., Ravi, S. S., Hagen, L., Kotfila, C., Chen, F. (2014), E-petitioning as collective political action in We the People. The iConference, March 24-27, 2015, Newport Beach, CA.
- Hagen, L. (2013) Enterprise System Implementation in National and Local Korean Police Agencies: A Case Study. In Proceedings of the 14th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (pp. 46–55), June 17-20, 2013, Quebec City, Quebec, CA.
- Hagen, L., Harrison, T., & Dumas, C. (forthcoming), Data Analytics for Policy Informatics: The Case of E-Petitioning, In Policy Analytics, Modeling, and Informatics: Innovative Tools for Solving Complex Social Problems.
- Dumas, C., Harrison, T. M., Hagen, L., Zhao, X., 2017, What do the People Think?: E-petitioning and Policy Decision Making,” Book chapter for Beyond Bureaucracy: Towards Sustainable Governance Informatisation, Springer (Accepted).