Sessions and Tracks Organized:
- 2017 Taylor, N.G., Hagen, L., Bashir, M., Dincelli, E., & Unsworth, K., “Wearable Devices: Information Privacy, Policy, and User Behavior,” Panel, The Association for Information Science and Technology, Oct. 28 – Nov. 1, Washington D.C. (Crystal City, Virginia), USA
- 2017 Loni Hagen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hun-Yeong Kwon, Wookjoon Sung and Soon Ae Chun, Cybersecurity and Government, Digital Government Conference, June 7-9, City University of New York, Staten Island, NY. [Track-chair]
- 2016 Hagen, L., Sung W.J & Chun, S.A., “Cyber Security in Governments around the World: Initiatives and Challenges,” Workshop, Digital Government Conference, June 8-10, 2016, Shanghai, China.
- 2016 Vasquez, F., Hagen, L., & Lee J. “e-Participation: Systems, Actors, Policy and Research,” Sessions for Interaction and Engagement, iConference—Partnership with Society, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2015 Hagen, L., Kropczynski, J., Dumas, C., Lee J., Vasquez, F., & Rorissa, A., “Emerging Trends in the Use and Adoption of E-participation Around the World,” Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, (51).
- 2013 Hagen, L., DePaula, N., Dincelli, E., Caidi, N., & Rorissa, A. “Electronic Government around the World: Current Trends and Future Prospects.” Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 50(1), 1–2.
- 2016 “e-People, the Korean E-petitioning System.” In the panel, “Petitioning East and West: Historical Forms of Participation with Contemporary Application to Digital Government,” In the 17th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, June 10, 2016, Shanghai, China.
- 2015 “Topic Modeling for E-petition Analysis: Interpreting Petitioners’ Policy Priorities.” In the panel, “Emerging trends in the use and adoption of e-participation around the world,” In the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Association for Information Science and Technology—Information Science with Impact: Research in and for the Community, Nov. 6-10, 2015, St. Louis, Missouri.
- 2015 “Automatic Description of Textual Big Data: A Case Study of Electronic Petitions.” In the panel, “New Approaches to Textual Analysis in E-Government Research.” In the 16th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research—Digital Government and Wicked Problems, May 27-30, 2015.
- 2013 “Government 3.0 of South Korean Government: What has been Achieved?” In the panel, “Electronic Government around the World: Current trends and future prospects.” In the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Association for Information Science and Technology—Rethinking Information Boundaries, Nov. 1-3, 2015, Montreal, CA.
- 2004 “The Right to Privacy: A Comparison of Perspectives Expressed in Korean, Japanese and American Law” (presented in English). 8 th Asian Studies Conference Japan, Sophia University, June 19, 2004, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2016 Hagen, L. “Topic Modeling for E-petition Analysis: Interpreting Petitioner’s Policy Priorities.” In the ALISE 2016—Doctoral Student Poster Competition, Jan. 5-8, Boston, MA. (Accepted)
- 2015 Hagen, L., Harrison, T. M., & Uzuner, Ö. “Topic Modeling for E-petition Analysis.” In the 37th APPAM Fall Research Conference—The Golden Age of Evidence-Based Policy, Nov. 12-14, 2015, Miami, FL.
- 2012 Hagen, L., & Sinn, D. Enterprise Systems and Government Organizational Changes: A Socio-materiality Analysis. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (pp. 470–471).
- 2016 The AAAI 2016 Fall Symposium–Privacy and Language Technologies, Nov 17-19, Arlington, Virginia
- 2015 Sentiment Analysis Symposium, July 15-16, New York, NY
- 2014 Team Based Learning Academy, January 10, Albany, NY